RE: SSL_R_LIBRARY_HAS_NO_CIPHERS error with openssl in eCos

Did you call OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers() beforehand?

--Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Tim Hatton
Sent: 30 November 2006 10:37
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] SSL_R_LIBRARY_HAS_NO_CIPHERS error with openssl in eCos

Hi,
I am trying to use the eCos port of openssl from
ftp://ftp.ecoscentric.com/pub/contrib/openssl-1.9.6b.epk and I am
running
into a very fundamental problem.

When I try to create an SSL context with

		SSL_CTX* ctx=SSL_CTX_new(SSLv3_method());

I get error SSL_R_LIBRARY_HAS_NO_CIPHERS. I have developed code which
works
on cygwin (albeit with a more current version of openssl) and it works
but I
seem to fall at the 1st hurdle with the eCos version. Since the error is
so
basic I'm hoping it is just some extra initialisation I need to do with
this
older openssl library but I haven't been able to find any information on
it
yet. If anyone has been down this path before I'd be very grateful for
any
assistance,
Thanks
Tim