configtool

I just downloaded the current eCos, and am having the same problem with configtool that I see in a message dated 15 Sep. The
error is that every package generates a "This package doesn't have any valid version subdirectories" error.

Andrew Lunn replied to that message, telling the OP to go to http://ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml and grab the binary
from there. Clicking on the link to get the binary results in a "Resource is no longer available!" page.

Can anyone point me to a copy of the configtool binary that will allow me to run it? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
  Larry
--
There are 10 kinds of people in this world,
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.