accessing PCI device

I am trying to access 82545 ethernet controller in ecos, it doesn't respond to my commands, I guess the memory address I am using is incorrect.

What exactly means HAL_PCI_PHYSICAL_IO_BASE?

Ecos is adding it to the "base_address" value from PCI device, and the result is called "base_map".
Then this base_map is used for accessing device registers.

I tried to compare it with Linux kernel (because this device works in Linux).
base_address taken from PCI is same, both in Linux and ecos
There are two differences:

1) value of HAL_PCI_PHYSICAL_IO_BASE from ecos and value added in Linux kernel are different (0xE0000000 vs 0xA0000000),
I tried to change ecos value to Linux one, but it didn't help

2) Linux uses return value of ioremap, instead the value taken from PCI bus

I don't use other PCI devices on this board. Do you have any ideas how to check if address is correct?

--
Jacek Poplawski
Software Engineer

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s). Please direct any additional queries to: communications@s3group.com. Thank You.