AMD/SPANSION S29GL128M flash driver

Hi,
I have a TaskIt Portux920T board which mounts an AMD/SPANSION
S29GL128M flash device. I saw that in the CVS repository only the
S29GL128N is implemented but if I try to use this driver to build a
redboot RAM image I get the following error when I execute it:

FLASH: driver init failed: Invalid FLASH address

Did someone have experience with this kind of Flash device? Is it
really a driver problem or could be something else? Thanks a lot.

Michele

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/