Re: ARM FIQ handling problem

Hi Rupesh!

apart some other minor changes (for FIQ vs IRQ configuration) I just use
two differt stack for IRQ and FIQ handling, much like Gary pointed out
in this topic:

http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-devel/2004-10/msg00087.html

If I recall correctly you should also change a bit of code in FIQ
handling inside vectors.S, because there is a fall through to IEQ code
that MUST be avoided (so just duplicate the code! :-) )

Take care to disable FIQ and not only IRQ when handling FIQ, of course.

After those changed I had 1 FIQ and many IRQ working together preatty
well (with a good impact on interrupt latency! :-) )

HTH

Best Regards,

--

Amon