Porting eCOS to Keil MCB2130

Hello,

I am a beginner to porting OS' and I have some questions.

I want to port eCOS to a Keil MCB2130 evaluation board, based on Philips
LPC2138 (512 KB Flash, 32 KB RAM) for academic purposes.  I briefly took
a look at the postings, and saw that there might be an already existing
port for Keil MCB2100 (LPC2129).  Where is this?  What all would be
involved in migrating to LPC2138, and how feasible would this would be?

If possible, can someone provide me the beginning steps of how to go
about this task?

Thanks for any help,
Kind Regards,
Joe
Joe Bungo
ARM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.