Output window in Config 2.net dissapeared - how to get back ?

The output window in Ecos Configuration Tool 2.Net has disapeared, when I
opened it up this morning. The precursor to that was "pinning" the
application to the Windows XP Start menu and starting it from there,
instead of the cygwin tools directory where it resides.

I've tried everything but cannot get it back. I can turn the other windows
off and on and resize them, but I can'd find the output window, even with
all the other windows off. Then  I just get on the Configuation window.

Resizing or maximizing the application window does not help.

Is there file that stores the settings that I can delete, and I can just
start over?

Thanks.

Brett