ecos and magnetic card reader

Hi,

I need some suggestions regarding the choice of certain devices and resource
(source code etc) avaiability for those devices.

We are palnning to build a payment terminal for which we wish to use ecos as
the operating system. This device will be having following sub-devices as
peripherals (to start with):

1. Magnetic card reader
2. LED display
3. Printer

Is there any vendor who supports ecos or do I need to write my own using
serial/usb drivers of ecos?

Any pointers on the above devices will be extremely helpful.

Regards,
Ubhay Kumar
Jr. Architect
Induslogic Inc.
The Leader in Software Product Engineering
B-34/1,  Sector 59
Noida, India 201301
Phone + 91.120.434.2302
Mobile +91.981.120.4901