io_can.h

Hi,

At am going to implement the CAN interface of the LPCE2294 board of
olimex. For the moment I would like to start with the basic CAN driver.
|<cyg/io/canio.h> and the CAN driver for basic io refer to the io_can.h
file. Unfortunately| I cannot find this file in the repository.
Shall I first start to play around with the basic driver or start to
build my own from the scratch?

Thanks, Michael