Polled ethernet driver

Hi,

I intend to make a polled ethernet driver. For my readings, I came to
the conclusion that in the case of polled driver, the deliver function
need not be implemented. I was facing a bit of a difficulty following
the traces for recv and transmit flows for the ethernet driver.
Correct me if I'm wrong....

Recv
-------
a) poll function is scheduled. Stores incoming packets.
b) Scehduled sc->funs->eth_drv->recv calls HRDWR_recv
c) the packets in the recv descriptors are transferred to the sg_list

Transmit
a) HRDWR_can_send is called to check space available
b) HRDWR_send is scheduled. Fills the tx descriptors, transmits the
packets and calls the corresponding sc -> funs -> eth_drv->tx_done()
function

Thanks,
Asim