Re: NETDEVTAB_ENTRY()????

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, now i got cleared with
netdetab_entry....really I made lot of try and was not geting clear with
that macro,so i mailed a lengthy mail previously,sorry for it.

I read i some ecos discuss group that
"network device driver for Redboot
 is polled io, where as a full eCos device driver is interrupt
 driven"

1.What is difference bewteen network device driver for Red boot and full
ecos device driver????

2.We use a polling method and our hardware is configured in such a manner
that it is not interrupt driven,and we use ROMRAM as startup type,
so my question is what ever polling Method we use is right or I have to
configure my hardware for interrupt driven????

3. The actual problem is , when my wireless data arrived in my hardware,
that particular data I was able to read from my application layer but when i
read the same data from driver (ie, kernel level) I was not able to read the
complete data (ie, i was able to read only first twenty bytes of data and
remaining are zero).

Why is this difference????

Plz if u have any suggestions kindly mail me.

thanks and Regards
Vasanth