eCos and C++ exceptions

I'm using the arm-elf toolchain, which has a reasonably efficient SJLJ
implementation for C++ exceptions (as long as exception specification
checking is turned off). Does the eCos thread structure support this form of
exception handling?

C++ is a pretty crippled language if you can't at least rely upon bad_alloc
as a way of aborting constructors. In particular, you can't use any of the
standard container classes, or strings.

I understand that nothing in eCos is intended to throw exceptions, or be
safe in the presence of exceptions thrown by application code, but I can
deal with that, as long as the eCos gives each thread its own exception
context chain.

If eCos doesn't provide this support, has anyone thought about what it would
take to add it?

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco