RE: No such file or directory ?

Friends,

After integrating grg template to the standard ecos 2.0 download code, I could finally select
The grg as a template. Next I saved the same on running 'Generate  Build Tree'.
Finally on running  'Build Library'.

Then the xecution as seen on debug windos goes as...

make -r -C hal/arm/xscale/grg/current headers
arm-elf-gcc.exe: /ecos-d/ecos-2.0/packages/hal/arm/arch/v2_0/src/hal_mk_defs.c: No such file or directory

Now my doubt - I seen that the directory structure is in place but not the src/include
Directories and neither their code in this newly created path. I even tried copying the
Above listed c including its src/include paths. This still did not change the result.
Any pointers?.

Regards,
Vijay
?