Unable to Configure four Strata flashes 28F256J3

Hello,

I need your help in configuring four strata flashes under redboot.

We are using four Intel strata flashes 28F256J3 to have 128MB flash memory
in our custom design based on IXP2350. The chip selects from CS0 to CS7 of
expansion bus are connected to the four flash chips. These chips are in 16 bit
bus width mode. All the 16 data lines as well as address lines ( A0 - A24) are
connected to all the flashes.

So effective data bus width is 16 bit.

I would like to know how do I represent this flash configuration in redboot.

Also I would like to know the representation required in the file under
/packages/io/flash/current/include/flash_dev.h

I tried with the following values in the file packages/devs/arm/ixdp2351/current/include/ixdp2351_starta_flash.inl

CYGNUM_FLASH_DEVICES        4
CYGNUM_FLASH_BASE_MASK  0xF8000000  //128 Mbytes
CYGNUM_FLASH_WIDTH           16
CYGNUM_FLASH_BANK            1

But it did not work. I mean fis init command generates "unknown error" when it tries to write to the flash.

I have tested the flash erase and program operation using BDI 2000. So I am assuming that there is no
hardware issue.

Pl suggest configuration options to fix this.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks
G.Muruganandam