Problem with malloc Implementation header

Hello list!

I have following problem:

I have installed eCos with the default repository. To get the current
version of the repository, I have downloaded it via cvs. After that, I have
adapted the eCos repository path to the current repository.

My problem appears during my eCos Configuration:

As hardware template I have choosen the ARM Industrial Module AIM 711; as
software template, I have choosen the ?net? package.
Then I want to activate the option ?Malloc Implemantation header? under the
package ISO C and Posix Infrastructure and the component ?Standard general
utility functions. As value of this option a had to declare a path in the
build directory, where to find the header. I have declared this value with:
<pkgconf/memalloc.h> ??
Then I have started the build process by clicking on the ?Library? button.
But during the build process, I get an error like this:

In file included from
/ecos-c/Projekt/All/untitled_install/include/cyg/libc/stdio/streambuf.hxx:15
7,
???????????????? from
/ecos-c/Projekt/All/untitled_install/include/cyg/libc/stdio/stream.hxx:67,
???????????????? from
/ecos-c/Projekt/All/untitled_install/include/cyg/libc/stdio/stdiofiles.hxx:6
3,
???????????????? from
/ecos-c/cygwin/opt/aim/ecos/packages/language/c/libc/stdio/current/src/commo
n/fclose.cxx:69:
/ecos-c/Projekt/All/untitled_install/include/cyg/libc/stdio/streambuf.inl:
In
?? destructor `Cyg_StdioStreamBuffer::~Cyg_StdioStreamBuffer()':
/ecos-c/Projekt/All/untitled_install/include/cyg/libc/stdio/streambuf.inl:10
4: `
?? free' undeclared (first use this function)
/ecos-c/Projekt/All/untitled_install/include/cyg/libc/stdio/streambuf.inl:10
4: (Each
?? undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears
?? in.)
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/ecos-c/Projekt/All/untitled_build/language/c/libc/stdio/current'
make[1]: *** [src/common/fclose.o.d] Error 1
make: Leaving directory `/ecos-c/Projekt/All/untitled_build'
make: *** [build] Error 2

What is the failure? Is the path for the malloc impl. header not right?
When I have activated addition options like ?Mallinfo Implementation header?
or ?memset Implementation header? (under String functions) I get more
errors. What can I do? Do I need a patch for eCos or do I need additional
header-Files.
Thanks for answering!

???

?