Re: Reboot flashing from eCos system?

Hi,

Is it possible to re-flash reboot from a running ecos system? I need to
flash a whole system (inclusive reboot) for production, but i'm not sure if
i can flash reboot besides the normal system (ecos and configs).

Yes, if your RedBoot runs in ROMRAM mode, then this would be safe.

Thanks ... you're understanding me. I, of course, talked about RedBoot.

Any chance to do this with a ROM RedBoot? I have a pre-installed RedBoot on a module which i want to replace. I'm thinking about disabling all IRQ's, MMU tables should already be in RAM, so if there's no special locking mechanism in RedBoot, flashing should work.

Bye...