Re: A suitable x86 based board

In gmane.os.ecos.general, you wrote:

> What I meant was that so far with i386 PC as target I had been booting
> using FLOPPY + Redboot.
>
> Can I do away with the floppy drive and boot the pc/board and
> load the application using ideflash and/or usb pendrive ??

You can boot from anything your BIOS supports booting from.  If
your flash memory emulates an IDE disk drive, then you should
be able to boot from it.  If your BIOS supports booting from
USB mass-storage devices, then you can boot from the pen drive.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I OWN six pink
                                  at               HIPPOS!!