Atmel EB40A: Redboot in ROM doesn't start

Hi all,
    I'm using the Atmel Evaluation Board EB40A and I'm trying to install the
Redboot in flash through Angel boot already present into the board.
I'm following the document at the link:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/docs-latest/redboot/at91.html
and I succefully launched the redboot in RAM and copied the ROM version in
FLASH, but when I reboot the board in the user mode nothing happens on the
serial interface. So I immaging that the Redboot version in Flash didn't
start.
    Anyone have experience of that? Is it possible to debug the Redboot ROM
version in flash to understand what happens?

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Jaws