Rattler board console problem

Hi all,

    I have been successful in compiling redboot and in creating
redboot.srec in /opt/rattler-redboot_romram/install/bin/ folder. Burning
to Flash is also a success.

     When I run this image from the Flash, it always prints junk values
on the console for all the baudrates (I am seeing the PC move
correctly). The default value in the code is 38400. We are using
ecos2.0. I am trying to use the SMC1 port for accessing the console
(Hyperterminal on the remote machine). Can someone guide me thro this
problem? Many thanks.

With Best Regards,
C.R.Srivatsan

Deccanet Designs Ltd is now Flextronics Design Ltd, India

information and/or be subject to legal privilege of Flextronics Design Ltd.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, altering or
disclosing the contents of this message.