From: Hariprasad B [mailto:hariprasadb@LNTEBG.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:36 PM
To: RBulusu@reptron.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] SH7750 Custom Board

You can actually check the baud rate set in the hardware, in the
configuration tool & in the serial port settings, the baud rate in all the
cases should be same..

>>> Raghu Bulusu <RBulusu@reptron.com> 04/14/05 01:06AM >>>
Hi,

     I am new to the OS(Linux) world. I am a basically Hardware Design
Engineer. At this stage I have a custom hardware with a SH7750 processor,
Intel Flash, SDRAM, FPGA etc..I am trying to intially develop a RedBoot
loader for that board. I am using the ecos config tool running on a linux
workstation to do this. I am at the point now where I have a image developed
from one of the board packages close to my board, customorized and loaded
into the flash. I see all the chip select signals going to the flash,
Address and Data signals, Clock signals etc. I am sure that the processor is
communicating with the flash. I am not seeing any output at my Serial port
which uses SCIF port of SH7750. The host I am connecting the serial cable is
windows based. what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Raghu

Scanned by -- MCI Managed Email Content Service