ethernet initialization error

Hello!

I'm doing some tests with my eCos application that will run with network support on a i386 pc with a Realtek PCI network adapter.
I've added the FreeBSD network stack and configured the Eth0 settings.
When trying to get up the init_all_network_interfaces I get the following error.
Can you help?

BOOTP[eth0] op: REPLY
          htype: Ethernet
           hlen: 6