Re: FreeBSD TCP/IP stack and sysctl

You can look at the sysctl test
(packages/net/bsd_tcpip/current/tests/sysctl1.c).  Or,
here's an example of turning off rfc1323 support using
sysctlbyname

int OldValue;
	int NewValue;
	size_t OldValueLength = sizeof(int);
	// Turn off RFC1323 support
	NewValue = 0;     // Disable
	sysctlbyname("net.inet.tcp.rfc1323", &OldValue,
&OldValueLength, &NewValue, sizeof(int));