error in linux synthetic target 'configure'

i am using ecos on redhat linux 9.
as specified in the ecos reference i tried to do ecos linux synthetic
target installation .
i got following error when i run configure file.(i am not specifiying
output before this line since it seems to be fine)

configure: error: unable to locate Tk config file tkConfig.sh

same file run sucessfully on my partner's machine.

when i first run configure script my ecos
environment(ECOS_REPOSITORY),PATH variables were not set properly.but
then i set set them & re-execute the configuration file after mkdir,
cd still it is giving error.

--
~ Devendr@...