Re: Flash infrastructure rework

Hi,

Some time back I wrote a generic cfi flash driver for our proprietary
operating
system. Since we were thinking of making a possible port to the eCOS from
our
proprietary operating system I made the api so that they could be easily
used
with ecos operating system. I was planning to clean up the API's and post it
online.

We have tested the flash drivers on following flashes and they seems quite
stable.

  - Alliance
  - AMD
  - Atmel
  - CSR/Fujitsu Flashes
  - EON
  - MXIC
  - SST

Being new to eCOS Iam not really sure about the exact procedure for
submitting a
patch, But I'll be glad to share my code if you are interested.

-vivek

http://www.vivekkumar.net