Re: delete from fis directory

Thanks for your reply,
My platform is a nec v850.
I wrote a server application able to listen for a connection from a client that can send
a file to upload on the board. After receiving the file and copying it in flash and
changing the fconfig, it reboots the platform executing the new application that must
delete the old.
It can delete the flash, but when it has to delete the image from fis directory, the
flash_program gives an error ("Driver timed out waiting for device").
My problem is: I would to delete the piece of fis directory containing the old apllication
info (flash_base, lenght, checksum,...) but I'm executing another application in the
flash.
I cannot erase the fis dir block because I'm executing another application, so how can
I delete only a piece of the fis dir?
Thanks