ISRs interrupting printf()s

Hi everyone,

Whenever my program interrupts a printf() function, it hangs. Is this
behavior normal? I can interrupt a for loop that does simple arithmetic
with no problem. The ISR and DSR run and the program goes back to where it
was before the interrupt. But this is not the case with printf()s.

Miguel J. Vega
FEGI C&DH Team
University of Michigan