Redboot-hangup

hi all,

can u guys Plz give a small thought to my problem.
i am porting my code for a target board with MPC852T
as the target proceesor.i was trying to make a ROM
startup image.

my code hang in set_debug_comm function when it is
called by hal_if_init.
if i comment it out it hangs in the function
cyg_hal_plf_comms_init.

i am not able to decode wher in the function it hangs
as my list file is totally in assembly.

a few suggestions would be very helpful.

regards,
jasmine