configuring flash on eCOS

Hi,

I am programming with flash on the eb40A board using
the flash api functions.

i use the library <cyg/io/flash.h.h> as given in the
documentation. However, I get an error saying that
there is "No such file or directory". I modified it to
see if maybe <cyg/io/flash.h> would work. But it gives
me the same error message. Does anyone know why this
is happening? Is there something I need to do for
configuring flash?  Please let me know.

thanks,
Giri