Re: could you help me

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 06:10, Kenshin Himura wrote:
> Because i don't have Intel 82559 network card ,and use rtl8139 to replace it
> . but the example named HTTP Server ,download from
> http://www.mlbassoc.com/examples/ ,and it not run well.
>
> so could you give me a solution to solve it .thank you .

What platform is this?  I'm assuming a PC, so did you build using the
target 'pc_rltk8139'?

You'll need to get the basic system working before more complicated
examples like the one you are trying can work.  Build using the correct
target specification, etc, then try some of the standard eCos network
tests.

Note: free help is very limited and only available via the eCos
discussion list (cc'd).  Further private email will be ignored unless
you'd care to get a support contract from MLB Associates.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates