Re:should I use the command exec OR go for running uClinux?

hi everyone,
   After getting the image.bin for uClinux,I use the command load in RedBoot to download into the RAM of my board EB40,I debuged the kernel online in GDB and reached cpu_idle(NULL) in the main.c,now I want to run the kernel completely in RedBoot,I do not know which command exec and go I should use?
  any advice will be appreciated!
  in addition,I would like to tell you I have already made the command exec to work,thanks for your help!
  best regards
  peng

[ƯÁÁMM]ÐÎÏó´óʹÌùͼ´óÈü¿ªÊ¼Í¶Æ±À²
http://free.21cn.com/huodong/plmm/vote.html