Re: Accessing Flash Memory on EB40A

Thanks Andrew. I did take a look at the code. So can I
just use those APIs - flash_program and flash_erase in
/packaes/io/flash/current/src/flash.c ?
Should I also call the flash_init function?
And finally regarding passing the addr parameter to
the API, can I just pass the hex address? I'm also
thinking of having redboot in the same flash.

Can someone please clarify on these.

Thank you very much.

Giri.