PPP on the synthetic target.

Has anyone managed to build the PPP package on the synthetic target?
I've been trying to build the target from todays(2004-06-10) source from the anonCVS.
I've tried including both the openbsd stack and the freebsd stack, both generate different compile errors.
(most of the compile errors are due to either redefinitions and/or missing include files)

It feels like I'm missing something rather basic, so I would be grateful to know if someone has managed to compile before I start debugging.

Thanks in advance,
Alf Nilsson