RE: eCos support for TI-OMAP

There is support in the current cvs repository for the OMAP.  If you scan
the email archives for the ecos-patches list, you will find patches I
submitted against that that were not accepted because I copied too much from
the Linux source tree (and, due to copyright/licensing restrictions could
not be included in the official eCos repository).  If I know that you are
working on this, I would be glad to collaborate with you and send you my
current version (which has still not been cleaned up for copyright) and
perhaps we could clean it up together and get it into the official
repository.

--wpd

Patrick Doyle
DSP Design Engineer
(603) 546-2179

This communication is from DTC Communications, Inc. and is intended to be
confidential and solely for the use of the persons or entities addressed
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that the information
contained herein may be protected from unauthorized use by privilege or law,
and any copying, distribution, disclosure, or other use of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by return e-mail or telephone the above number
immediately and delete or destroy all copies.  Thank you for your
cooperation.