load on redboot

hello,

I have a little problem with redboot, I would like to use it with the minicom, so I open a minicom on the port ttyS0, where my F35 is plug.
it's ok, I power on the F35, and I have the redboot interface.
Now I would like to load a programme : tracker.S3
so I type load (enter) then ctrl a - s, I choose ymodem, then I choose the programm file, but when the download begin, I have just :

   Sending: tracker.S3
   Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent:   3/ 0kRetry 0: NAK on sector
   Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent:   5/ 0kRetry 0: NAK on sector
   Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent:   7/ 0kRetry 0: NAK on sector
   Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent:   9/ 1 .....

and so on, I must stop this because I always have NAK on sector....
Do you know where is the problem please?????

thanks

Moulayes Sabine