Re: Re: Problem with running application on ARM Integrator

At 05:12 2004-05-04, you wrote:
       It sure looks like it. How did you configure your eCos kernel?
   For Redboot, I chose the Integrator 7TDMI Redboot template and
   imported the redboot_ROMRAM.ecm file. Furthermore I disabled the
   ethernet support because I grew tired of waiting for it to finish
   booting. I had the same problem before I disabled this however.

Have you tried with RedBoot in ROM only? AFAIK, ROMRAM support for ARM has issues.

About your listing file, perhaps you should check your linker scripts. You are compileing that for RAM, right?

Regards.