C++ exceptions and gcc ecos aware

>Which exception model is the prefered one ? I guess unwind2 is the
>best since it chose it first.

I believe sjlj are the easiest to get to work, but the least efficient +
they do not support multithreading out of the box.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2003-11/msg00047.html

Dunno much more about this.

>It seems like most of this except for strdup depends on gcc.
>Is there any interest in getting this into gcc ?

I believe that there is great interest to have libstdc++ and exceptions
properly supported in eCos.

I'm working on getting a patch to STLport committed, where I've added
support for eCos(streams included).

I don't know what the differences are between libstdc++ and STLport from
an application programmers point of view, though it seems to me that
libstdc++ would score higher in a gcc context since that would reduce
the number of sources for the toolchain.

Øyvind