CDL package versioning

Hi,

I am maintaining a HAL package of which I want to have
different versions in my repository. So I tried to
to create a version subdirectory named 'original' in addition
to the ususal 'current' directory. Both are located side by
side in the directory tree. After importing the EPK file into
my repository, I can see both versions in the package
administration dialog - so far, so good.

In my pkgadd.db I have defined a target that lists all the
packages I want to use. However, at this point, there is no
way to specify a particular package version. It seems that
'current' is implicitly assumed. And, since the HAL package is
of the 'hardware' variety, I cannot later replace it with
another version.

Can anybody tell how to handle this?

tk

Thomas Koeller, Software Development