IXDP425 redboot problem

Hi,

I connect my PC serial port to UART0, and power cycle the IXDP425 board. But nothing happened, the hex remained 0000 (it should turn to 0001 when using the default redboot flash) and the minicom console does not show anything(no Redboot > ) I am pretty sure my minicom configuration is correct and I followed the direction on the Quick Start Guide from Intel.

Can anybody give me some help, if you have some idea about this problem?

Thanks in advance!

- mojo