STLport with iostreams up and running

>Thank you for doing the port.

It has not been accepted by the STLport guys. A week or two of mulling
over the changes seems in order.

Also some changes to eCos is probably in order, but I thought I'd wait with
posting anything to ecos-patches until, and if, the STLport patch is accepted.

>2. What C++ functions does STLport add to eCos?

I don't know of anything that is missing.

>I know that it will add iostreams, but will it allow me to use
>try/catch exception handing inside my
>classes or even RTTI? I have read the online docs but it would be useful to
>make sure that it applies to the eCos port.

Exceptions work(they don't require STLport). I've even added support for multithreaded
exceptions to eCos. Nobody has commented on the patch though.

Øyvind