Re: FOSDEM

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 01:08, Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
> David N. Welton wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I recall that a bunch of you guys went to FOSDEM last year.  Will
> > there be an eCos presence there this year?  I think I'm going to go,
> > so I would be interested if there are going to be any events/meetings
> > about eCos organized.
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> None of the maintainers at eCosCentric are currently planning on
> attending FOSDEM at the moment.  The call for papers went out with only
> a two week deadline for the abstract and we were pretty busy before
> christmas to think about presenting anything.  I don't know if there
> were any other eCos submissions for the embedded track but if there is
> sufficient interest we could try and arrange something with the event's
> organisers.

For similar reasons I won't be presenting anything at FOSDEM, but I had been
kindof hoping to meet some eCosCentric guys there - for longer than 5 minutes
this time (last year I had a concert or something to dash to). Oh, well.

--
Chris Gray                                  /k/ Embedded Java Solutions
Embedded & Mobile Java, OSGi              http://www.kiffer.be/k/