RE: New problem with building eCos--see output

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
I don't follow you.
But, all I did was select the I386 template from the pull down menus,
using the regular configuration tool, select red boot, from that.
Build that one, and got the red boot ELF image. Imported the ECM file
that I was originally instructed to import to create the red boot BIN
image. And then followed the usual steps. Since the board itself, is
currently the Bochs unit, I haven't selected a physical one, and can't
actually decide if there will be flash memory involved, or not. Now
those are the steps I chose. All of them.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."? Obi-Wan Kenobi

I386

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos