RE: Memory Layout

Hi Jim,

The book "Embedded Software Development with eCos" goes into details about
using some aspects of the Memory Layout Tool (MLT) in Chapter 11.  I don't
think there is any information (anywhere, other than the source code) about
the actual .mlt file data.  Although, I don't know if you would care to
modify .mlt directly, only through using the MLT.  The book contains both
the version 1.3.net of the Configtool as well as version 2.

I know there is older documentation (version 1.3.1) on the eCos site that
describes the MLT.

You can also get older versions of the Configtool online at:

http://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/ecos/anoncvs/

Hope this helps,
Anthony