Re: priority for main is always set as 10

Mahesh wrote:
Hi,
In my code,I have 14 threads.I have set the priorities from 1 to 14.
There is no main() function in my code.I have used cyg_user_start.
But when I run the code i get a main function thread with priority being 10. Where does this main come from and how is its priority set to 10.
Waiting for the reply
Thanks and Regards
Mahesh

You can control if main() is invoked or not and its priority using the eCos configuration tool in:

ISO C Library
  ISO environment startup/termination
     Startup context for main()

Regards,