What are the correct steps to make a image(ecos+microwindows) that start-up from WinCE (Ipaq 3630)?

Hi:
    I want to make a image(ecos+microwindws) that can start-up from WinCE on
IPAQ 3630,and my steps on fallow:

1.mkdir work
2.cd work
3.ecosconfig new ipaq net
4.edit the "ecos.ecc"

     change the user_value of CYG_HAL_STARTUP to WinCE
      like this:
        cdl_component CYG_HAL_STARTUP {
        # Flavor: data
        user_value WinCE
        # value_source user
        # Default value: RAM
        # Legal values: "RAM" "ROM" "WinCE" "Compaq"
        }

5.ecosconfig add mw
6.ecosconfig tree
7.make
8.copy ecos_app.c ecos_init.c nanowm_thread.c nanox_thread.c nxkbd.c
to "/work"

9.edit the ecos_app.c
   change #define STACKSIZE ( 65536 ) to #define STACKSIZE (5120)
   because My IPAQ only have 32MB RAM, and 65536 it too big, if I don't
   change the value the IPAQ won't run,IPAQ will show a miscellaneous(red)
   frame.

   Is the step current that I do ????

10. arm-elf-gcc -Iinstall/include -D__ECOS -D__USE_NXKBD *.c -Linstall/lib
    -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib

11. arm-elf-objcopy -O binary a.out bootldr

12. copy bootldr to root of IPAQ

13. execute the "OSloader"->tools->bootldr->Run after loading from file
I use these steps ,and the IPAQ run to nanowm(a green display) but can't show
the keyboard.
I also can't add any other thread because if I add a new thread ,the IPAQ
would hold on the picture that display a logo of red hat and ecos on the
bottom ,or a miscellaneous(red) frame.

How could I solve these problems?

Thank's for reading.
Regards.