Re: Serial upload protocol

Doyle, Patrick wrote:
Before I run off and reinvent the wheel, has anybody implemented any of the
protocols available to transfer data from a device running eCos back to a
host over a serial port?  I have seen questions/posts about running ppp on
an eCos target, but that's overkill for what I want.  Basically, I am
looking for the inverse of the "load" command in RedBoot, with x/ymodem
support.

You can save a buffer in memory on the target using GDB 5.3 if that's all you're interested in.

Otherwise TFTP server including IP stack is all there is, although you could try running it on top of LWIP rather than beefy BSD TCP/IP.