Question on ITE 8152 PCI Bridge

Hello All,

I'm porting redboot to the custom board that we have.

Board Details: XScale PXA255, IT8152 PCI Bridge, RTL8139 ethernet controller.

I'm using the redboot code for uE250 as the base for my porting.

I have the basic redboot up and running (with no PCI and ethernet). Now I'm trying to bring up the PCI bridge. I'm stuck at the PCI init stage for a week now. I'm able to read the default values of IT8152 bridge's Internal System registers properly, which tells me that the memory map I have is correct. But when I scan the PCI bus for devices I don't see any devices.

I have verified the Hardware I'm working on is fine (by using the prebuilt boot loader which is non-redboot and is able to see the devices on the PCI bus).

I would really appreciate if anyone with PCI expertise can suggest where I should concentrate to debug this, or if anyone has worked on this PCI bridge I would appreciate if you can guide me to debug this.

Thanks in Advance,
Raghu