H8300H Simulator Problem

Hello,

I am testing the h8/300h simulator for ecos. I have built the ecos kernel
with default package for H8300H Simulator. Compiled the test programs
basic.c & cache.c by linking to the ecos kernel. When i run these program
from the simulator after putting a break point at cyg_test_exit, it comes
out without any errors, neither do I see any output on the screen. When i
try to change the debug serial value to anything other than 0, it throws
an unresolved conflict. I dont see any entry for debug console either in
the configuration tool.

Any suggestions/help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Praveena

"HAKUNA MATATA"

This Message and any attachments is intended solely for the addresses and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error or if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the mail.
Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
Please inform us in case of erroneous delivery, thanks for your cooperation.