Re: eCos and ARM7TDMI

>  Also has anybody tried to work on implementiing IPSec into eCos.Is it
> possiable that i pick up bits from the FreeBSD and put it on to eCos.

This has been talked about before. IPSec was taken out of the FreeBSD
stack port because of US export regulations on cryptography. It should
not be too hard to put the kernel parts back in. The user space parts
would probably be harder since it would require more porting effort,
probably needs a file system, etc.

This is something on my wish list of jobs to do, since its a mandatory
part of IPv6. But its low done on my list so don't expect anything
soon. If you do take the lead on this i can probably help...

      Andrew