Re: additional compiler options in cdl script

    Mohanlal> I have yet another question. The package I am adding
    Mohanlal> belongs to two templates, net as well as old_net. But I
    Mohanlal> want different kind of activation (using active_if
    Mohanlal> <expression> in my package) depending on the current
    Mohanlal> selected template. So how can differentiate between net
    Mohanlal> and old_net. I mean, is some flag or variable defined,
    Mohanlal> when a particular template is selected?

No. A template can be just a starting point for a configuration. You
could start with e.g. the old_net template, remove various packages,
add replacements, manipulate some options, and end up with something
equivalent to the net template. The ecos.ecc savefile would still list
old_net as the template, so having application code check for the
template would be a bad idea.

Instead you want to #include <pkgconf/system.h> and look for specific
packages, e.g. CYGPKG_NET_OPENBSD_STACK or CYGPKG_NET_FREEBSD_STACK.
That avoids any ambiguities.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect