Re: Query!!

Please copy your replies to the mailing list - that way everyone can
benefit from the discussion.  Private support can be arranged under
a support contract.

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 13:21, subin abraham wrote:
> Where do i use the fconfig -i command.Is it on the boot monitor teminal or
> somewhere else.

It's part of the basic RedBoot command set.  If you're getting the
message you quoted, you already have it.  Check the RedBoot
documentation for complete details.